Your shopping cart is empty!
The following Returns Policy defines
The parameters surrounding requests for product returns and credit that may arise as a result of;
• Product Fault or Defects,
• Exchanges and Change of Mind,
• Bespoke Products,
• Left over material due to overestimated product quantities ordered.
This policy applies to all customers of Teakman Timber Flooring Australia whom purchase timber flooring products and accessories that are subsequently invoiced as a sale transaction under ABN 40150984393.
PRODUCT FAULT OR DEFECT
Teakman Timber Flooring guarantee the quality of its products. In the event a product fault or defect is identified, a replacement, refund or credit is offered to our customers for a major failure under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the product fails to be of acceptable quality and it does not constitue a major failure. Please note that damage as a result of incorrect installation techniques cannot be compensated by Teakman Timber Flooring. We recommend the maintenance and installation guides provided upon the purchase of the goods are followed.
Please contact Teakman Timber Flooring with a purchase proof if you would like to report a damaged or faulty product. It is mandatory that the Customer should have the purchase proof, date of purchase, accompanied by photographs of damage material or the damage material. In the absensce of the required documentation, we are not able to proceed with determining appropriate action on the claim.
CHANGE OF MIND
We want to ensure a suitable Teakman Timber Flooring solution is provided to all our customers. If you change your mind, Teakman Timber Flooring will offer a 7 days refund, credit, or exchange period from initial order dispatch date. You will be required to complete the following steps for a refund, credit or exchange, which are subject to the following condtions:
• A 10% restocking fee for the return handling as per terms of trade, will apply to the total value of the product being returned.
• Return freight and associated cost are the resposibility of the customer. Our return address is: 1B/42-44, Birnie Avenue, Lidcombe 2141.
• In the event the product or packaging is Damaged, Opened or Non-Resalable, flooring packs or accessories returned will not be credited.
• Change of Mind Returns are expected to arrive at Teakman Timber Flooring within 10 business days / (WA within 15 business days) from original dispatch date. After this period goods will be refused unload and will be returned to sender)
STEPS FOR RETURNS
1. A 'RETURN OF GOODS' is required to be shown with the purchase proof by the customer and returned to Tekaman Timber Flooring.
2. For timely processing it is mandatory the purchase proof should be presented, accompanied by correspondence (photographs and any other supporting documents) within the 7 day period. Orders beyond this time frame will not be accepted due to unknown elements the product has been exposed to while on site.
3. Your product return should be arranged to be freighted back to our distribution warehouse within 10 business days (WA 15 business days) and inspected by the Teakman Timber flooring operations team. Teakman Timber Flooring will issue a refund or credit note which will be applied to the replacement stock exchanged value to be dispatched. (Please note that a credit note will not be issued prior to the goods being received at our distribution warehouse).
4. In the event of an exchange - the balance in excess of the credit amount on the returned product will need to be paid by the customer.
RETURNS ON EXCESS FLOORING
Teakman Timber flooring do not accept returns on surplus carton quantities left over or remaining from the completed project. We strongly recommend the request for sales order quantities (m2) equates to the exact flooring lay area required.
“This policy area has been strengthened – As a valued Teakman Timber flooring customer would it be your preference to receive resale product that had unknowingly been exposed to outdoor weather elements such as moisture or various factors on a previous delivery to site consequently effecting the product? This is not a risk or experience we wish to provide our customers as we are committed to guaranteeing product quality while upholding the respected Teakman Timber flooring brand and reputation”.
BESPOKE & CUSTOMISED PRODUCTS
Any Bespoke (Special Orders) or customised products or accessories that have been ordered to your specifications cannot be returned for a refund or credit as these products are customised or ordered to suit the specific project. It is a reasonable business expectation that the cost of customisation has been accepted by you/the client upon the order placement with Teakman Timber flooring. Teakman Timber flooring are only able to accept returns for refund or credit on customised orders which are incorrectly manufactured or defective.
GOODS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
Teakman Timber flooring have positioned themselves as a market leader in Delivered in Full on Time (DIFOT) outcomes, exceeding industry standards. In the instance your product arrives damaged please contact our Operations Team as soon as possible in order to have the damaged product returned to our distribution warehouse and replaced. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you in original packaging with accompanying accessories and instructions.
REFUSING A DELIVERY
If you refuse your delivery after you have instructed Teakman Timber flooring to dispatch the order for any reason other than damage in transit or incorrect product supplied to site Teakman Timber flooring will refund your order value less the return freight costs plus a 10% handling and restocking fee.
CANCELLED ORDERS (Prior to Dispatch Only)
We understand that due to unforeseen events customer circumstances can change and may require order cancellation prior to the Teakman Timber flooring product being dispatched.
• Orders < 200m2 - Sale orders secured by the required deposit or full payment that are cancelled where Teakman Timber flooring are unable to provide an alternative flooring solution we will provide a full refund.
• Orders > 201m2 - Sale orders secured by the required deposit or full payment that are cancelled, Teakman Timber flooring are entitled to retain the required deposit placement and refund the balance of any funds received.
• Special Orders are products not offered in the Teakman Timber flooring or alternatively large quantity orders placed for production with suppliers to fulfil the large projects. Cancellations will not be accepted once production has commenced and will be dealt with accordingly.