Kronoswiss Aquastop 8mm Laminate Flooring- Wild cherry AC4 grade
Kronoswiss 8mm AC4 V4 Micro Bevel wild Cherry
8mm, 48 Hr Aquastop Water Protection
Benefits: Natural Resources, Child and Pet Friendly, Wet Moppable
Dimension: 1380 x 193 x 8mm, 2.13sqm /box
Engineered For Quality
-48 hr water resistant technology.
-AC4 & AC5, superior abrasion, scratch & impact resistant.
-Colourfast, (anti-fade) & anti-static.
-Innovative décors, realistic embossing.
-Healthy, child & pet-friendly, E1 emission level.
-High-density fibreboard (HDF) core for durability & strength.
-Suitable for residential & commercial applications.
-Patented Valinge 5g click for an easy install.
-Australian slip & fire test certified.
Details That Matter
-Australian timber & on-trend décors.
-Wide plank & long plank formats.
-1 in 10 visual repeats
-Super durable, child & pet friendly.
-Suitable for all internal areas.
-Ok for wet mop cleaning.
-100% natural materials, mainly wood.
-Suitable for in-slab hydronic heating.
Available in Australian Timber and authentic Oak colour tones from light to dark and individual, distinguished planks. A floor of timeless beauty to enrich any interior.
Looks and feels like a precious hardwood floor – unrivalled in-depth and precision of how the structure meets perfectly with the decor. Produced with the latest embossing technology. Micro-bevel edges for enhanced wide plank visual.
Produced to strict World Class standards. For a healthy living, emissions of vapours are the same as you would expect from wood in its natural state.
Produced at the most modern, environmental friendly production facility of its kind.
Superior abrasion, scratch & impact resistance as well as colourfast (anti-fade) & anti-static properties.
Unbeatable Price vs Performance ratio compared to traditional hardwood floors. Great value for money with long-term cost savings making it the ideal choice for your flooring solution. It’s low maintenance and easy to care to the floor, there is no need to wax or polish and it will stay looking like the day you installed it for many years to come.
Laminate floor covering according to EN 13329 and EN 14041 High-Density Fibreboard (HDF) E1 DoP KCH_LFa_002
Domestic levels of use
AC 1 / Cl. 21
Bed, Guest Rooms
AC 2 / Cl. 22
Living, Dining Rooms
AC 3 / Cl. 23
Kitchen, Entrance Halls
Commercial levels of use
AC 3 / Cl. 31
Hotel Rooms, Small Offices
AC 4 / Cl. 32
AC 5 / Cl. 33
No warranty and returns accepted on promotion stock
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Delivery Costs and Times
For Sydney deliveries, we deliver between 8am-5pm Monday to Saturday (this is dependent upon traffic and other conditions). Once you have placed your order you will need to arrange a delivery time and we will advise you of the delivery charges applicable.
For interstate orders, a courier or freight company will be used. We will call within 2 business days of your order being placed to arrange a date of dispatch from our warehouse and advise you of the shipping charges applicable. Unfortunately, we are not be able to guarantee an exact date or time of delivery for interstate orders.
We can generally hold orders for up to 5 months (for example, if you are just starting to build and don’t want to miss out on a bargain). You are required to pay our standard minimum 10% deposit to secure your stock, with the balance payable in full prior to dispatch from our warehouse. We do not charge additional storage fees for holding orders for up to 5 months. If you need us to store your order for longer months, additional charges may apply.
To know more about the delivery of ordered items, you can contact us on +61 405 536 426.
We must have the following details,
1. Contact Name of the consent person in order to collect the ordered item from Teakman Timber Flooring,
2. Contact Number of the consent person, by any chance if the item is not collected.
3. Unit/ House Number along with Street address
4. Suburb and post code.
5. Also need to confirm the given address belongs to residential location or commercial location (forklift access) because the freight cost varies depending on the location.
for any order submitted. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
Unless you request that an "Authority to Leave" instruction be given, we will require a signature at the point of delivery. It is therefore a requirement that you provide with a delivery address where someone will be present to sign for the consignment during delivery hours.
Click and Collect
When you purchase online you have the option to pick your goods up from our store at 1B/42-44, Birnie Avenue, Lidcombe 2141. We will notify you when your goods are available for collection.Flooring comes in long, heavy boxes and typically does not fit in cars and will require a trailer, ute, van or similar. We suggest you measure your vehicle and/or trailer and check weight limits before choosing this option.
Unfortunately, Teakman Timber Flooring only ships within Australia.
As third party carriers are used for interstate orders, insurance does not form part of the quoted cost. If you would like to insure your goods during transit, you will need to inform us before, once you are done with placing the order.
If Goods are Damaged on Arrival
If any goods appear to have been damaged in transit and it is apparent when they arrive please REFUSE the delivery and contact us immediately on +61 413 279 168. If you have already accepted delivery of your goods and then discover that they appear to have arrived damaged, you must contact us within 24 hours of delivery. If possible please take photos of the damaged goods. Outside of 24 hours after the time of delivery we cannot be held liable for any damage to goods you have accepted. This does not infer that we are necessarily liable for any damage to goods in transit from us to you, whether accepted by you or not.
If you receive defective goods please call Teakman Timber Flooring on the above number for return instructions.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
The following Returns Policy defines
The parameters surrounding requests for product returns and credit that may arise as a result of;
• Product Fault or Defects,
• Exchanges and Change of Mind,
• Bespoke Products,
• Left over material due to overestimated product quantities ordered.
This policy applies to all customers of Teakman Timber Flooring Australia whom purchase timber flooring products and accessories that are subsequently invoiced as a sale transaction under ABN 40150984393.
PRODUCT FAULT OR DEFECT
Teakman Timber Flooring guarantee the quality of its products. In the event a product fault or defect is identified, a replacement, refund or credit is offered to our customers for a major failure under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the product fails to be of acceptable quality and it does not constitue a major failure. Please note that damage as a result of incorrect installation techniques cannot be compensated by Teakman Timber Flooring. We recommend the maintenance and installation guides provided upon the purchase of the goods are followed.
Please contact Teakman Timber Flooring with a purchase proof if you would like to report a damaged or faulty product. It is mandatory that the Customer should have the purchase proof, date of purchase, accompanied by photographs of damage material or the damage material. In the absensce of the required documentation, we are not able to proceed with determining appropriate action on the claim.
CHANGE OF MIND
We want to ensure a suitable Teakman Timber Flooring solution is provided to all our customers. If you change your mind, Teakman Timber Flooring will offer a 7 days refund, credit, or exchange period from initial order dispatch date. You will be required to complete the following steps for a refund, credit or exchange, which are subject to the following condtions:
- A 10% restocking fee for the return handling as per terms of trade, will apply to the total value of the product being returned.
- Return freight and associated cost are the resposibility of the customer. Our return address is: 1B/42-44, Birnie Avenue, Lidcombe 2141.
- In the event the product or packaging is Damaged, Opened or Non-Resalable, flooring packs or accessories returned will not be credited.
- Change of Mind Returns are expected to arrive at Teakman Timber Flooring within 10 business days / (WA within 15 business days) from original dispatch date. After this period goods will be refused unload and will be returned to sender)
STEPS FOR RETURNS
1. A 'RETURN OF GOODS' is required to be shown with the purchase proof by the customer and returned to Tekaman Timber Flooring.
2. For timely processing it is mandatory the purchase proof should be presented, accompanied by correspondence (photographs and any other supporting documents) within the 7 day period. Orders beyond this time frame will not be accepted due to unknown elements the product has been exposed to while on site.
3. Your product return should be arranged to be freighted back to our distribution warehouse within 10 business days (WA 15 business days) and inspected by the Teakman Timber flooring operations team. Teakman Timber Flooring will issue a refund or credit note which will be applied to the replacement stock exchanged value to be dispatched. (Please note that a credit note will not be issued prior to the goods being received at our distribution warehouse).
4. In the event of an exchange - the balance in excess of the credit amount on the returned product will need to be paid by the customer.
RETURNS ON EXCESS FLOORING
Teakman Timber flooring do not accept returns on surplus carton quantities left over or remaining from the completed project. We strongly recommend the request for sales order quantities (m2) equates to the exact flooring lay area required.
“This policy area has been strengthened – As a valued Teakman Timber flooring customer would it be your preference to receive resale product that had unknowingly been exposed to outdoor weather elements such as moisture or various factors on a previous delivery to site consequently effecting the product? This is not a risk or experience we wish to provide our customers as we are committed to guaranteeing product quality while upholding the respected Teakman Timber flooring brand and reputation”.
BESPOKE & CUSTOMISED PRODUCTS
Any Bespoke (Special Orders) or customised products or accessories that have been ordered to your specifications cannot be returned for a refund or credit as these products are customised or ordered to suit the specific project. It is a reasonable business expectation that the cost of customisation has been accepted by you/the client upon the order placement with Teakman Timber flooring. Teakman Timber flooring are only able to accept returns for refund or credit on customised orders which are incorrectly manufactured or defective.
GOODS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
Teakman Timber flooring have positioned themselves as a market leader in Delivered in Full on Time (DIFOT) outcomes, exceeding industry standards. In the instance your product arrives damaged please contact our Operations Team as soon as possible in order to have the damaged product returned to our distribution warehouse and replaced. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you in original packaging with accompanying accessories and instructions.
REFUSING A DELIVERY
If you refuse your delivery after you have instructed Teakman Timber flooring to dispatch the order for any reason other than damage in transit or incorrect product supplied to site Teakman Timber flooring will refund your order value less the return freight costs plus a 10% handling and restocking fee.
CANCELLED ORDERS (Prior to Dispatch Only)
We understand that due to unforeseen events customer circumstances can change and may require order cancellation prior to the Teakman Timber flooring product being dispatched.
• Orders < 200m2 - Sale orders secured by the required deposit or full payment that are cancelled where Teakman Timber flooring are unable to provide an alternative flooring solution we will provide a full refund.
• Orders > 201m2 - Sale orders secured by the required deposit or full payment that are cancelled, Teakman Timber flooring are entitled to retain the required deposit placement and refund the balance of any funds received.
• Special Orders are products not offered in the Teakman Timber flooring or alternatively large quantity orders placed for production with suppliers to fulfil the large projects. Cancellations will not be accepted once production has commenced and will be dealt with accordingly.